Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs at Schick Shadel
For over 75 years, Schick Shadel Hospital alcohol treatment programs have helped over 75,000 men and women lose the craving for alcohol.
Schick Shadel alcohol treatment programs offer medical care in an atmosphere of understanding and acceptance. The Schick Shadel alcohol treatment program addresses the medical causes of alcohol addiction, because willpower, counseling and social support alone don’t always work.
Staffed by caring, compassionate physicians, nurses and counselors, our alcohol treatment programs recognize that addiction is both physiological and psychological. Genetic predisposition and repeated exposure to alcohol can lead to addiction.
Alcohol addiction is an illness requiring medical treatment. Our alcohol treatment programs provide researched medical treatment in tandem with psychological counseling to address the physiological craving for alcohol.
After medical detoxification (if necessary), initial inpatient treatment can be completed usually within ten days. Follow-up hospitalization for two days each at 30 and 90 days post-discharge is strongly recommended.
Schick Shadel offers these unique benefits:
- #1 Success Rate* for Treating Alcoholism
- Fast 10 Day In-Patient Program
- Over 60,000 Patients Treated
- Not a 12-Step Based Program
- Medical Detox Treatment On-Site
- A Medical Hospital with MD’s, Registered Nurses and a Compassionate Staff
- Alternative treatment. Addiction is treated as a medical condition
- Treating patients are allowed Visitors, Wifi, Phones & TV
- Insurance Programs Accepted
*Based on results of a verified, independent survey of former patients (success being measured as total abstinence for one year and assessed by self-evaluation), as against published success rates from verified, comparable studies of other medical institutions.
Learn more by following the “Next” link, or simply call us today.