Fast and Effective Therapy for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Counter Conditioning works fast and it works effectively. Our patients can begin recovery without that immediate craving to drink or use. The doctors and nurses providing the aversion treatment, monitor the level of aversion continuously through treatment and in the follow-up sessions.
About 20 percent of drug and (or) alcohol addicts have at least two problems: the biochemical problem of addiction, and a psychiatric problem. This is about the same percentage of psychiatric problems seen in non-users. Both problems need to be treated to achieve success, but all too often only the psychiatric problem receives attention. Many have died of their addictions while futilely trying to find out “why they drink” or “why they use?“
A thorough detoxification followed by a comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessment and ‘differential diagnosis’ can ascertain what issues exist so that all the issues can be addressed. Mental illness and chemical dependency are both illnesses of the brain.
Counter conditioning treatment at Schick Shadel is provided to individuals addicted to: alcohol, marijuana, opiates (oxy, oxycodone, OxyContin, including other prescription pain killers), Vicodin, crystal methamphetamine (crystal meth or other amphetamines) and heroin.
Schick Shadel offers these unique benefits:
- #1 Success Rate for Addiction Treatment
- Fast 10 Day In-Patient Program
- Over 75,000 Patients Treated
- Not a 12-Step Based Program
- Medical Detox Treatment On-Site
- A Medical Hospital with MD’s, Registered Nurses and a Compassionate Staff
- Alternative treatment. Addiction is treated as a medical condition.
- Visitors, Wifi, Phones & TV
- Most All Insurance Programs Accepted