Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs at Schick Shadel
Perhaps you, or someone you know, has tried to break a drug addiction or alcohol addiction, and failed to do so despite the best intentions.
Addiction treatment programs, well-meaning people and willpower may not have been enough to bring recovery from alcohol or drug addiction.
Addiction is a neurological disease – not a mental or moral problem.
Since 1935, Schick Shadel Hospital addiction treatment programs have helped over 60,000 men and women lose the craving for alcohol and other drugs.
The hospital’s addiction treatment programs are successful in an atmosphere of understanding and acceptance. Schick Shadel addiction treatment programs are staffed by caring, compassionate MD physicians, RN nurses, and professional counselors.
Our non 12 step programs recognize that addiction is “a compulsive physiological need for a habit forming substance” (American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 3rd Edition). Therefore, the person suffering from alcohol addiction, drug addiction or another chemical addiction is ill and in need of medical addiction treatment.
Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs provide a researched, proven successful, medical alternative to many of the other treatment modalities available.
Addiction treatment can be completed discreetly, with just a 10-day inpatient rehab and two, two-day follow-up visits.
We offer the following Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment programs
Simply click a link below for more specific program details:
Schick Shadel offers these unique benefits:
- The Nations Leader in the Medical Treatment of Addiction
- #1 Success Rate* for Treating Alcoholism
- Fast 10 Day In-Patient Program
- Over 60,000 Patients Treated
- Not a 12-Step Based Program
- Medical Detox Treatment On-Site
- A Medical Hospital with MD’s, Registered Nurses and a Compassionate Staff
- Alternative treatment. Addiction is treated as a medical condition
- Treating patients are allowed Visitors, Wifi, Phones & TV
- Insurance Programs Accepted
* #1 Success Rate* for Treating Alcoholism – Based on results of a verified, independent survey of former patients (success being measured as total abstinence for one year and assessed by self-evaluation), as against published success rates from verified, comparable studies of other medical institutions.
Learn more about our Treatment Programs by following the “Next” link, or simply call us today.